Wednesday, November 5, 2014

From the phone with my favorites

***This Post was actually from October 27. Blogger wouldn't let me publish it. "Error 403" it said. I finally figured out to copy and paste it and try again. 
If you're reading this---it worked. I [potentially] showed them.  ;-) ***

My darling friends helping me to start a blog. They're acting like they care about me so much, that they want to keep up with my life once we leave San Angelo. :-( Which, regardless of the false feelings, I think is very sweet. :-) <3

So here is my very first blog post. I hope that I keep up with it, so I can look back and enjoy awesome family albums, Like Mary. Not Mary's.. My own. 

AND I get to stalk my favorite friends while it seems totally normal.

Thanks to my awesome husband for the incredible blog title. 

Do you like my headband? 

What would I do without thoughtful friends to teach me modern technology?? :-) 
 
Aren't they awesome!?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yaaayyy!! I can't see any pictures but I'm still so happy about this!!

    ReplyDelete